Tuesday, June 02, 2009

On the Atlantic


The ocean off the Palm Beach coast was as blue and clear as I've ever seen it.


I believe this is my natural state. Sunbathing on a boat on a sunny day.


A highlight of the day was catching a pod of dolphins playing near the boat.


My friend Chris owns the 15-foot Whaler that took us out from Boynton Beach inlet to Singer Island.


A famous foot photo. My feet, the side of the boat, the ocean, a beach-front condo.


Chris dives into the water off The Breakers hotel in Palm Beach.


Playing in the water near The Breakers. Chris joked that I looked like a seal (or an otter?) playing with its catch.


Capt. Danielle steers the boat toward a sailboat so we could take some photos of it.


A pod of dolphins plays in the Atlantic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Weikum said...

Fun times! I am so jealous! You look amazing and totally at home in your natural habitat you wild otter you!

Tuesday, 02 June, 2009  
Blogger Allison said...

So, when do we all get to come down and go out on the boat?

Wednesday, 03 June, 2009  
Blogger Daph said...

I can't imagine why you'd pick that over life in the desert. Strange . . .

Wednesday, 03 June, 2009  
Blogger Lore said...

You're making me homesick!

Saturday, 06 June, 2009  
Blogger Gina said...

Yes, I am very jealous right now. That water looks so refreshing!

Wednesday, 10 June, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home