Monday, April 13, 2009

The Bryce is right (horrible, I know)


What this photo is supposed to invoke is my excitement at these hoodoos at Bryce Canyon National Park. Can you feel my excitement?


Looking down on the hoodoos from Sunset Point. I hiked about 3 miles on trails, including an icy and slippery part that nearly sent me flying.


A twisted tree on the trail between Sunset and Sunrise points


Looking closely, I saw pastel-colored, powdery rock along the path. It probably has something to do with mineral deposits.


These girls were giggling as their father took a photo of them from the other end of this tunnel.


Sitting among the hoodoos.


From Bryce, I drove down Hwy 89 to Zion National Park. I liked the look of the underside of this bridge.


My awesome car has taken me nearly 90,000 miles in three years. Here it is overlooking the Zion region.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daph said...

Nice pics! I LOVE Bryce and Zion.

Monday, 13 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home