Thursday, April 19, 2007

Springtime for giggles


Work led to play in March when my job took me back to the East Coast. I got to spend the weekend with my best friend, Christy. This photo reminds me we can pick our friends, we can pick our noses, but we can't pick our friends' noses. Busch Gardens, Williamsburg.


Leonard Cohen tells us "there is a crack in everything. that's how the light gets through." This red rock is right at home in southern Utah. St. George, April 2007.


My Aunt Judy and I visited a little artists' colony outside Ivins, UT. She waited while I shopped in a gallery.


Easter Sunday brought high winds -- and kite enthusiasts -- to Ivins, UT.


The Mormons have a song that pays tribute to the "popcorn tree," whose blooms turns a cotton-candy pink come springtime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

I've picked a few friend's noses in my time. I find it's helpful to ask permission first and, of course, having my particular set of friends is a must...

Friday, 20 April, 2007  
Blogger Keith said...

DiggaDan, why dost thou not bloggify?!?

Friday, 04 May, 2007  
Blogger Danielle P said...

I just did. Get off my back, bloggifier.

Monday, 07 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home