Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Room with a View, Part II


This is my view in the morning of the Wasatch Range, part of the Rocky Mountains.


I've got my beautiful new couch all set up. It offers a view of the mountains when I lay on it. I usually open the curtains when I want to see them.


Hot tea and a banana shake rest on a tiny colorful table next to the couch. The beverages also like the view.


My bedroom right now has a new queen-size bed, curtains, and a quick and dirty bookshelf I set up. It needs some work. Guess what happens when I open the curtains?


My kitchen is bar style; the double sink is right in that middle area. I also have a washer/dryer behind those white doors to the left. In the forefront is my little dining table. When I do the dishes, I have a view...

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl said...

Are you terminating your blog now that you have settled down in your new, excuse the expression, digs?

Wednesday, 07 February, 2007  
Blogger Keith said...

Nice digs, Digga! Congrats!

Monday, 12 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home