Friday, June 09, 2006

Valdosta, Ga. or ... A Room with a View


If you've seen the movie "Wayne's World," you will know the exact bland, unexcited voice with which Wayne announces: "Hi. I'm in Delaware."

That being said ...

"Hi. I'm in Valdosta."

It's a stopping point on my way to Kentucky for some contra dancing. I hope it won't be bland and unexciting. I'm currently enjoying a breakfast of banana, coffee, and whole wheat bagel. The bagel is bland. :)

See you on the road!

d

p.s. The photo at top is the view from my hotel room off I-75. Below is untitled.

p.p.s. Yay! I am finally out of Florida!!!!! It's been *years* since I have actually driven out of the state. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D,

I'm just now catching up with your blog. Seems as though you've had some interesting adventures so far...and now you're finally out of Florida.

All the best,
Ken

Monday, 12 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home